01 May MOTHER’S DAY COMPETITION T&Cs – MAY 2021
1. By entering this competition, all entrants and winners agree to indemnify Central Square Menlyn Maine and its associated companies, all participating retail outlets and employees, directors, members, partners, agents, suppliers and/or consultants of Central Square Menlyn Maine, advertising and promotion agencies, distribution partners, against any costs, damage, liability, penalties or claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of, and their participation in the competition.
2. Participants should reside in Gauteng only.
3. The campaign will commence on 01 May 2021 and closes on 10 May 2021 at 23:59.
4. Winners will be announced on our pages and contacted through direct message.
5. Central Square Menlyn Maine and its competition promoter accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries.
6. Central Square Menlyn Maine will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
7. Central Square Menlyn Maine will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
9. Winners may only win in one category.
10. Entrants are not eligible for prizes if they have won within the last 6 months.
11. The selection of the winner(s) is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The campaign prizes cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
13. Gift cards are only valid for 3 months.
14. Where appropriate, software is used to select winners.
15. Central Square Menlyn Maine reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. Whilst we appreciate your enthusiasm for this competition please do not tag/respond multiple times as it does not increase your chances. You could, however, disqualify yourself for violating good etiquette.