This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Central Square Menlyn Maine (“the Promoter”).
The Competition is open to participants who are natural persons and permanent residents and/or citizens of South Africa, over the age of 5 (five) years (together referred to as “Participants and/or Entrants”).
Any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or any person, directly or indirectly, who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person, indirectly or directly, in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers is disqualified from participating in this Competition. (“Disqualified Participants”).
To enter, Participants must Scan the QR Code, Like, Share and Follow the Central Square Menlyn Maine Social pages, to stand a change to Win a prize.
The Competition commences on 03 February 2024 at 09:00 and ends at 23:59 on 15 February 2024.
By entering the Competition, all Participants and Winners, agree to be bound by these rules which will be reasonably interpreted by the Promoter or the Promoter’s nominated independent administrator, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition at any time including before it commences including any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
Each Participant is restricted to one entry per week. By entering, each Participant consents that the Promoter shall be entitled to use the personal details of the Participant for future marketing endeavours of the Promoter in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013. The Promoter undertakes to keep such personal information under safeguard and restrict its use for only its marketing purposes.
To enter, the Participant is required to –
- be eligible to participate in the competition as required in clause 2 above.
- be able to pick up their voucher prize in person at Centre Management, Central Square Menlyn Maine on the arranged date by the Promoter.
Provide information (directly or, if a minor, with the assistance of his/her parents) to verify his/her identity and to identify as well his/her contact details for Prize collection purposes. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that any information which is provided to the Promoter is accurate, complete and up to date.
The Draw of the winners:
- PLACE AND TIME: A draw will take place on 16 February 2024 at Central Square Menlyn Maine.
- QUALIFICATION TO BE ELIGIBLE IN THE FINAL DRAW: A Participant must Scan the QR Code, Like, Share and Follow the Central Square Menlyn Maine Social Media pages on Facebook and Instagram.
- TAKING POSSESSION AFTER THE EVENT: After being awarded the Prize/s to the Winning Participant, in order to take possession, the Promoter may require the Winning Participant to provide the Promoter with such additional information and documentation as it may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate the acceptance and/or use of a Prize by the The decision of the winner will be at the sole discretion of Central Square and their rights remain hereto. If the Winning Participant unreasonably refuses or fails to provide the Promoter with the requested information or documentation within 3 business days of such request, the Participant will forfeit the Prize. The Prizes are not transferable, are non-refundable, non- exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with any other Prize of comparable commercial value at all times before the commencement of this competition, during its course, as well as after the announcement of Lockdown Time. Subject to its statutory obligations, the Promoter excludes liability for any defects in the Prize giving process or Prizes or as a result of awarding or non-awarding of Prizes save for as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation or misconduct on the part of the Promoter). Subject to its statutory obligations, the Promoter will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
- Should Presentation Rules not be met to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, the Shortlisted Possible Winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter will re-draw a new Shortlisted Winning Participant under the same Should Prizes not be claimed within a period of 30 days after the Lockdown Time, the prizes be forfeited and the Promoter will not re-draw the Possible Winning Participant.
- The Promoter may (if the winner is of an appropriate age to consent and/or their parents, if they are under 18, give such consent) invite the Winning Participants to appear in person on stage or/and in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be The Winning Participants may decline such an invitation. The Promoter will not share any Participant or Winning Participant’s information with any third parties without the particular Participant’s permission.
- It is the Participant’s responsibility to make sure that his/her entries are received by the Promoter prior to the Lockdown Any entries which are not received by the Promoter prior to the Lockdown Time will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries which are not received by it, whether timeously or not, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or the internet, telephone lines or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which the Participant, or any other person incurs on behalf of the Participant incidental to his/her participation in the
- The Promoter does not make any representations or give away warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, the Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranty that the Participant’s entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in it winning a prize; that a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet the Participant requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or that a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory to the , punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
- If a Participant fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then, without prejudice to any other remedy which the Promoter may have, Participant will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize/s.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Rules and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African
- All queries relating to the Competition can be directed to the Central Square Menlyn Maine at; firstname.lastname@example.org